I’d like to give you a brief introduction to the world of RAD140 Powder Bulk. Let me give you this warning before I go any further: what you are about to hear will be remarkably different from what you read in most RAD140 Powder Bulk magazines and even some RAD140 Powder Bulk websites.
Here are some important things you should know about RAD140 Powder Bulk:
- The supplement industry exists to make a profit, not muscle. Many supplement companies would be happy to sell you sugar pills if you are naïve enough to buy them. You must approach your supplement purchases accordingly.
I often compare shopping for supplements to buying a used car: you can find some worthwhile buys, but you have to come armed with the right research. If not, you are sure to get ripped off.
- The supplement industry is largely unregulated. Look at the fine print of many supplements and you’ll see something like this: “These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration.” I’m not necessarily an advocate of more government regulation. Having said that, it’s yet another reason to be cautious and skeptical by looking at the claims made on supplement advertisements.
- Many so-called “breakthrough” supplements have no legitimate research to back their efficacy. I’ve seen this happen over and over throughout my 20 years of training: a new supplement will come out backed by some obscure animal study done in a remote corner of the world. This is a far cry from a double-blind, placebo-controlled, peer-reviewed study.
- Nothing works like anabolic steroids. You may happen to run across an advertisement promoting “steroid-like gains” or “legal steroid replacements.” The truth is there is only one thing that works like steroids-steroids! I’m not advocating steroid use, but I don’t want you to get ripped off based on bogus advertising claims.
- Supplements simply help fill in nutritional “gaps”: no more, no less. A good multivitamin, for example, will ensure you get adequate vitamins and minerals. Protein powder is a convenient way to get extra protein in your diet. In the same way, fish oil is a convenient way to get more “good fat” in your diet. But none of these will make or break your muscle-building efforts.
Recommendations–here are two important steps I would recommend if you are interested in using supplements.